- Restylane - This FDA-approved, long-lasting dermal filler is used to restore volume and fullness. Restylane is perfect for lip augmentation and for correcting moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Radiesse - This longer lasting dermal filler is used in the correction of fine lines and wrinkles. It is FDA approved and is used to fill and correct smile lines, nasolabial folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. Radiesse is also used for cheek, chin and bridge of nose augmentation.
- Juvederm - This smooth and natural dermal filler adds structure and volume underneath and brings sunken skin back to the surface. It is used to smooth out nasolabial folds as well as add fullness to the lips. Juvederm Ultra is formulated to contour and volumize wrinkles and folds. Juvederm Ultra Plus is a robust formulation for volumizing and correcting deeper wrinkles and folds.
- Perlane - This FDA-approved dermal filler restores volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to more severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Fat Injections - As with other fillers, fat helps reduce or eliminate wrinkles and other skin imperfections. The fat comes from your own body and can be used in higher volumes than most injectable materials. Fat injections provide a fuller, more youthful face with high contours and smooth skin.
Dr. Gurley will help you decide which product or facial filler is right for you, based on an evaluation of your facial contours and desires.